music


Friday, February 12, 2010

I...

Want to be successful in everything I do.
I want to make 500 thousand dollars a year.
I want to be a better father.
I want to be more active.
I want to drive fast cars competitively...a 600 hp Subaru wouldn't be too shabby.
I want to Find a Honda Lock Assembly tomorrow when I check the junk yard.
I want to make new friends and see the ones I already have...Hint Hint mother-fuckers!
I want my own Solar powered passenger jet.
I want to write some good humorous material.
I want to upper deck a golden toilet in a palace somewhere...hopefully the whole room would be gold... someone should draw this out for me,if only for memories I'll never have.
I want 12 wives...I dunno why 12 but it sounds pretty manly...but not as manly as my all volunteer female harem...someday...someday.
I want to write more.
I want to draw myself upper-decking a golden toilet in a golden room in a palace somewhere...
I want to find an appropriate substitute for my ellipses.
I want to get rid of my reliance of spell check.
I want to feel good 85% of the time.
I want many Intelligent,funny and beautiful women to read this and email me, making me laugh and blush.
I want Obama to stop letting rotten politics stop him from doing his job.
I want to exit Earth's Gravity before I am 45 years old.
I want to eat the 22 pound hamburger.
I want to create music you can feel.

1 comment:

Chelsea :) said...

I'll be your only wife ;)