music


Friday, February 5, 2010

2 weeks in.

I think I need some vitamin d and some vitamin k. Not really the suns been out quite a bit since I've been here...but some things I miss (now in list form:new and fucking improved);
1.A certain someone who calls me fuzzy bear.
2.My daughter, my friends and my cats whom I think of as little slightly retarded and more vindictive friends.
3.My car (being able to get places I actually want to go.)
4.My guitar.
5. The Monday Night Comedy Show http://www.mondaynightcomedyshow.com/
6.Mainstreet Bar and Grille...
7.My bed....this should be number one but I didn't want to look like a dick :)

some things I don't miss.
1.Living with my mom (no offense to you ma but you crazy).
2.not having anything productive to do.
3.not having home cooked meals 3 times a day.
4.not being able to see the mountains.

So as it stands there is something bothering me... Those who know me well know I'm not spiritual or religious,but what many don't know
is that I've been having premonitions since I was a kid. Not often mind you and so far it hasn't been about anything important, more like
being chosen to get the green craft kit for the weekend when I was in kindergarten and then getting it two days later.
Predicting the winner of a "Win Ben Stein's Money" episode while I was taking a nap, and then my trip here to Washington.
Which was about the darkest one I've had . Though Many aspects of my premonition are coming true they have been the positive aspects;
Meeting people, the mountains,the shows...now the darker aspects have yet to fall into play but I'm worried because there were many
aspects to this premonition,I actually saw it three times with different outcomes but they all ended with "Don't go to Washington"
And now experiencing it all and having such strong Deja' Vu my anxieties are acting up like a sunuvabitch.I think it's crazy to believe in it.
I think I'm crazy...like maybe I'm still in the throes of an acid trip and at the end of it all I'll wake up to electro-shock therapy or something equally shitty.
I'm not giving up hope though,things are going well, some things to have not come true yet include getting pulled over without a valid WDL (Washington drivers license)
, a brutal cold snap (could still happen it's winter) and My uncle going ballistic on me. So I dunno what's in store with complete certainty, but If I die from an ear infection
or hurt my back real bad I'll know I'm psychic...what a way to find out...oh also this premonition came to me over two years ago, fuck me dead right?
anyway I've been shooting footage of the shows I've helped with.Taking some Photos and I like it all so far.

No comments: