music


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Almost a month...

Last night was spent watching at one of the most energetic crowds I've ever seen,in a city I've never been to.
I was terrified, i felt out of place,and my anxiety acted up...but then I calmed down a bit, I remembered why I was there,and though I couldn't bring myself to interact with the crowd I still had an amazing time. I got some good laser photos and saw a lot of interesting people including some really beautiful women...lots of them had dreads...I fucking like women with dreads.

I'm still wrestling with thoughts of returning home...to the easy life...less confrontations, more relaxation, less responsibility...but where has that brought me in the past? Just to more of my basement, tough my basement is comfortable and my bed firm... For now I remain here, attempting more and more change...