music


Friday, February 26, 2010

So as it goes.

I tell my uncle I can do the suspension work on his van...I tell him it could take me a week. I attempt the job with basic tools...and it takes me 6 hours of work but a day and a half to do just one balljoint...about a third of the work. Why? Because this job is a royal bitch. And to make it worse every time I tell my uncle what I need when I discover I need it he gets flustered and angry.
I've never done suspension work on an Astrovan...therefor I can't tell anyone with any certainty what I would need besides a full mechanics set...that should have been mentioned but I didn't think I'd have a problem since the local Chevy dealership told me 18 and 21mm sockets should be all I need...well never going to them for service because they obviously employ morons...there hasn't been any 18 or 21 mm bolts yet :) fuck you. I did manage as I said to get one side 99% complete. But the grease gun just wont cut it or even work for that matter. But still to the disappointment of my uncle it isn't finished... apparently when I told him it could take me a week he wasn't paying attention.

All this is adding up.I like it out here in Washington, I just don't feel at home out here and all my friends are back home...more internal conflict...just what I needed.


No comments: