music


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Things....

I will never do :
Travel to an exotic destination just to sit on the beach.
Resent my father for not being around.
Hate winter.
Give up on my search for meaning.
Have a desk job (again).

I regret:
Being a degenerate.
Taking the medications I was prescribed as a child.
Not finding my voice until recently.
Poor self image.
My financial inabilities.
Not learning any instruments when I had the opportunity.
Not exploring my passions thoroughly.
Selling my crown victoria police interceptor.
The heavy drinking.
Lack of motivation
Not being a better father.

I'm grateful for:
The wisdom I've garnished from my experiences.
My family,friends and pets.
My abilities and the journey it takes/has taken to develop them.
Knowledge and my natural curiosity.
The scent of that paris hilton cologne...seriously the sexiest scent I've ever had the pleasure to experience.
My daughter and I hope she someday understands.
The good and the bad events of my past, I would not be the person I am today without them.

I wish I had:
A full time job.
Health insurance.
The ability to write music/play instruments/sing.
The drive to be better than I am.
More control over my temper.

I wish to do:
Design a car.
Write a book.
Write a song.
Write my biography.
Learn to fight competitively.
Learn to play the guitar,the flute, and the bagpipes.
Race a car/motorcycle professionally.
Teach Minnesotans proper daily driving.
Find the meaning.

1 comment:

Danny said...

It's still going. It'll be there for a while. Like a month to two.