music


Monday, December 29, 2008

The season nears it's end.

And that means one thing.

I need to find employment.
And to that end I have two good leads. One as a lube tech at the ole jiffy lube, and two as customer service at GNC which would give me 30% off their fine items.

I can do both jobs with my eyes closed and though the pay would most likely be better at gnc I think I'd prefer to be able to just take off oil filters and get dirty.

Also, Becky will be here in a mere week. This is kind of a big deal. If we hit it off she's going to stay. That's big change. And I'm kind of a trog so I dunno if she'll even want to stay the week let alone for good. Though I'm sure the highspeed internet will make her decision swing in the way on staying but we shall see.

And since nothing exciting has happened to me recently I'm not too sure of what else to write about so this post shall be short and end here.

No comments: