music


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Skewl tis outro.

What the fuck am I going to do to occupy my time?

Am I going to save the universe from certain peril?

Am I going to volunteer my time to help those less fortunate?

Work so as to be in posession of money?

Make sex with bountiful amounts of goregous women?

Well, I will be working ever so slightly. That much is certain, the rest is just phallacy.

I'm not even certain I'll do more than sit here and or in the chair to my left, though it would be nice to work on my art or figure out what I need to get the motorcycle in my garage running I'm sure I'm just going to sit around by my lonesome. Maybe not all the time, I'm sure I'll talk my way into a few drinks here and there...speaking of, there is half a bottle of red wine and a Sam Adams with my name on them.

No comments: