music


Monday, December 8, 2008

I may not understand this all too well...

I actually woke up early today, I had breakfast, I warmed up the car, I got to school ,b.s'd with some class mates, went to class on time. Then my so far very short day that began with a chipper yet tired mood, took a southward turn when my teacher dismissed me from class for not having brought a writing utensil and paper.He actually told me to go buy some and then continued to ask me if I'd show up to work without my tools.
I responded , "I'd leave my tools at work"
and he shot back , "well there's an idea".

Now Having cooled off I realize that this was supposed to be a lesson in responsibility, yet I'm not paying money to learn responsibility.
Ido not need to write this simple bullshit down to remember it. I need to practice the theory not gab about it.

Now many could argue that I was irresponsible for not bringing the little satchel with my stationary in it, and I could easily kick you all in the teeth and break your necks without blinking, indeed that is how mad I am about this. His comment about my tools and work are uncalled-for and inappropriate; I am paying to be there not being paid. Now I sit here becoming infuriated as I think about it. What kind of lesson needs to be driven home with degradation,insult, and dismissal? I can't even calm down enough to return to the shop because I fear I might explode in a violent rage.

I don't even know who to bring this up to, I would be unable to calmly confront my instructor about this, and I don't think he would care about my opinion on the matter anyway.
To me this is akin to hiring someone to perform a task and instead of them doing it they take the money , insult me, and then say they'll do it when they're ready. Fuck, it's just unacceptable.

No comments: