music


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And the Christmas seasons rushes in yet again...aparently my warnings wont stop this behemoth.

You know I have nothing against the season, the person the season is supposedly for (even though he gets two...what a hog). I take issues with the people hypocritically spouting off their nonsense and then shooting each other and stampeding retail employees.

Seriously. Toys, gifts, bullshit. All I want for Christmas is the National realization of the ignorance involved with consumerism. People say communism is evil...and when I say people I mean ignorants and the people that think the world owes them something. I know people who think that Obama is going to take money away from them and give it to "lazy black people who don't want to work", now this is racist and the people who said this to me don't try to hide it but still.
My idea of communism may be off or skewed but this is how I see it.
We all do something. We are all well educated because that's how it should be. We all have what we need and access to what we want. No one is better paid simply because of what they do. No one is left hungry because come on...there is enough shit to do in this world...and we can always cut the work week in half. and create twice as many jobs. Ahaha see. Now, I understand that it is not that easy. But it is plausible with a global economy. instead of paying the people who make cars 30$ an hour they can make 10 an hour. The children in sweatshops in china and the Philippines...they wont be working, they will be in school and their parents can make 10 an hour doing the work. See how this all works... you cut out the fucking ultra rich ceo types because they're fucking not worth the money and everyone benefits. Don't tell me that the American Billionaires drive our economy, that's bullshit of they made just as much as everyone else there wouldn't be an economy to drive, it'd be called the steady rhythm of life. Think of a 20 hour work week, one that still enables you to survive the same way you do. Except that you'd have more free time to socialize, spend with your children, chase tail, get fucked up, learn, whatever the fuck you want.

That's what I want for fucking Christmas.


That and an acoustic guitar,a 12x12 wacom intuous tablet, and to put my p in a v.

I'm simple like that.

And maybe an editor for my blog.


On a lighter note. I don't know why but I've been boycotting waking up in time to go to class. I wake up naturally before 10 am rarely do I sleep later and if I didn't have an alarm going off at 6 am I'd probably wake up at 8 no issues.

And here's a riddle for you. What's worse than Rat's running around in the ceiling?

Cat's trying to get your attention and affection while you sleep that's fucking what. It's be cute if it happened to anyone else, but the warm fussy feeling wares off rather quick when I realize it's 2 am and my cat is crying and putting his little cat paw through the hole he just made in the ceiling panels...I really fucking hope there's no asbestos in them.

No comments: