music


Thursday, December 4, 2008

So as to be vulgar....

Sex is today's topic.

Or rather my lack of.

I could end the blog there and I would probably save you the time of reading exactly what is in the line above, however I feel like writing and I am listening to music, and well it's a fuck-um blog.

I've notice that the premise of sex has been confused, contorted, distorted, and has become something of a misunderstood animal. So here I am to explain.

Sex is a physical and pleasurable act. Now my version of sex involves me and a woman two if I ever become so lucky, but of course there exists all manner of sex, and humans aren't the only ones who make sex. Dolphins even fuck for pleasure I hear, but then again if I had a cock I could wrap around a woman's waist I think it would pretty much remove any pleasure besides shock from their experience with me (I also hear dolphins have a cock they can wrap around someones waist. I will never swim with dolphins). Anyway, the odd thing about this is people (not just women but in my experience I am talking about women when I say people) have the tendency to complicate the fuck-sex. They throw in emotions and stipulations and boundaries...seriously it's no more complicated than my erection gets put into your vagina or mouth . I mean you can put your vagina in my mouth that's acceptable too. So why the fuck does it have to becomes an event involving love, or a relationship? Why would you really want to be in a relationship anyway? Then instead of having this fun exploratory session you have arguments and flying objects, un-met expectations...such a hassle over a basic genetic need to copulate, and hell I don't even want children I'll wear a condom to prevent that.

Now I know I have just prevented myself from sleeping with 90% of any number of women who know me and will read this but let me set this straight.

I'm really just trying to convey the idea that sex is not an emotional act.sex is a chunk of skin holding in a lot of blood being shoved into a skin receptacle. And male cats have barbs on their penis to keep the female cat on it... so seriously at least we aren't cats.

Also I had this sex story in my head.... but you'll have to ask to read it cuz I'm like that.

No comments: