music


Saturday, November 22, 2008

With four hours to kill until I walk right into failure.

Hello ladies, I say ladies in the anticipation that women read this and like me. I leave out the gentlemen because that mix of two words makes me laugh at the irony (I don't even fully understand irony).

Today is the first day of me working an a new project for work. I am now "assisted selling" a different camera brand then I was last year. It should be much easier because it is a more popular brand. The issue with all of this is the company wants me to sell 2 of their top end DSLR's (digital slr's for those who don't know...basically it means Digital spend lots of Rare-monies. I will be in a best buy, in a time of economic hardships, in a rural area of minnesota. it will take me at least 45 minutes to drive there. And all of about 1 minute for the failure to commense. Hunters and fishermen don't buy DSLR's, they buy the cheap point and shoots that basically do the same thing with no lens changing or manual reading. They buy the simple durable camera so their wives and kids can take photos of family,friends,pets dressed as Santa's elves, and scantily clad photos of themselves in the bathroom in which they forgot to flush the toilet after squating a grumpy. I feel that this may be the end of my employment and my high wage making, and therefor Any sugar momma's in the area should submit a bid a.s.a.p so that I may continue to enjoy my chosen lifestyle without fear of having things be repo'd.

I guess the point here is.If you are looking to waste time and hear about the cameras I am helping to sell. Make your way to Rogers mn, stop in at the ebst buy, and then drop about 600$ on a fancy soul stealing device that can be used to impress all your freinds with amazing quality pictures to post on your blog.

I'd buy one...but I know I could buy a car for that price, and cars go vroom.

To all those who made it this far, read further. Also don't steal your friend's girlfriends. Unless your friends are bastard women beaters then it's ok.

Stay true to yourselves or at least to your pets. End.





update. The store in which I am assigned to work this demo until the end of December, does not carry the D-SLR's in which I am supposed to sell....am I set up for failure from the beginning?

No comments: