music


Sunday, November 23, 2008

If attending The Monday Night Comedy Show has taught me it's...

If the Gentleperson Who wrote, "The Novelization of the Movie Robo Cop ii" can captivate an audience such as the rowdy bunch at the MNCS:Then I too ,as a trog intellectual could write the greatest story of man...







MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT!





I know that you know expect something grand and entertaining with which you would laugh and marvel.

And this isn't it. This is me working on my skills.

Like writing I hear a male cat making mating calls in my house, and I laugh because he lacks the equipment that would enable him to mate. -IRONY- (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony . right underneath dramatic irony (.5) an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.)



See I'm not even sure if that's considered plagiarism. It would be nice to know. Also after f-bombing with that all night I'm almost fucking fed up with writing because I completely Forgot what I was going to write about.



Or that's what I want you to think, And now that you're thinking that my ten minute period of warm up writing will cease at the end of this paragraph will I reveal what I'm actually trying to write about. What I am doing, is exercising my typographical and lexiconic abilities. You see I wish to get all the little stories and ideas I have out there for my own sake, but also because if someone else can make greater good of them they can (with my permission thieves!).

One of my more prominent idea's consists of about 30 seconds of actual story. I can see the main character, in the desert. Once part of an elite fighting squad he is now alone, dehydrated, starving, his bio-mechanical stealth suit is malfunctioning, his prototype weapon full of sand and misery. And you guessed it, there are vampires.

Another story which I've already stated writing a few years ago involves a group of kids finding a random ass cabin, they break into it and then the fun starts.This one started out as a dream of mine actually, the only one that cause me actual panic and pain. I woke up scared of everything around me that's how terrifying it was, though I don't remember all of it, and am a horrible story teller so there ya go.

Anyway anyone who is good with dialogue should give me pointers, I need them.
More on these stories as I develop them.

p.s my writings are full of errors and anyone with editing experience is welcome to correct them for me. You would be doing so for the greater good so I will not pay you, but you are welcome to do it anyway.

No comments: