music


Friday, November 21, 2008

Is it wrong of me to....

Friday.
Morning.
My head hurts, I'm hungry, One job that never schedules me fired me because I have all my weekends full with work from another job. I am generally dissatisfied with the way things have been going...but that's all normal for me.

Tonight is Friday night. I don't feel like going out tonight. I am more interested in taking my daughter to the underwater aquarium at the moa. The thing I find funny about that is that it is more expensive to look at fish than it is to drink and watch a band.

How ridiculous. Fucking fish.

My mood is low moreso because of the way I was let go from the aforementioned job. By email. In what was a negative tone and manner.

But now more than ever I think I want to start my job as a martial arts brewmaster.

What better way to make money than to offer people a vigorous workout and post self-defense beer. Well besides thieving it of course but I am above that.

Seriously though, I can brew beer. I just need the equipment. It's actually pretty fun and I could brew 25 gallons of beer in about 5 hours (more beer with better equipment) The thought of being able to craft a liquid akin to what my ancestors enjoyed appeals to me, almost as much as a sword fight to the death. Anyone interestd in joining me on my fidcuciary endeavors should let me know immediately.

No comments: