music


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Why getting together with family can spell catastrophe.

I hate getting sick.

I hate allergies, fevers, clogged sinuses, headaches.

And that's how I feel right now. Sick.

I never used to care about being sick. I'd stay home from school. Read. Watch t.v. Play video games, and generally by the end of what would have been a school day I'd feel better.

Now a days being sick is scary. What if I need medicine? Surgery? A sponge bath? Well I wont get any of it because I'm not going to pay some asshole doctor that much money for any of it.
On top of it while I'm sick and missing work I'm losing the monies to pay said asshole doctor. Seriously one hour and this doctor makes like 200 dollars... for those out there making 10 dollars an hour that means that you gotta work about 24 hours to pay him for one hour. Seriously how fucked up is that? now people say , "that's what insurance is for" and I say to them, "Yeah 200 dollars a month....or 200 dollars a visit." The shaft makes it's appearance in your rectum in either scenario.

I really hope Obama gets this health care shit right. Also I hope the world rids itself of the need for lawyers. And I really, really really want a brownie right now. : it could be like that episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" where they give a christian scientist a brownie baked up with benedryl, except this would just be a none medicinally laced brownie.

I feel like a dwarven family of 8 has made my sinuses into their place of residence.

Also I feel tired and beat up.

Also I feel I should quit bitching and go back to bed.


p.s I noticed there are 33 other brave individuals who all share my occupation of Shit kicking.
I thought I was the only one. I figured I was a lone shit kicker burying the hole (inside reference from back in the day). Anyway I top the shit kicking list. And as number one shit kicker I believe it is my duty to inform you all that we have openings...Inquire within.

No comments: