music


Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ode to the simple life.

When the days were long enough that fishing meant catching three meals in between cooking them.

When a man could at least think he understood the fairer sex.

When adventure was everywhere for the taking, and the thieving if you had the banjos for it.

When a man could hit another man when he stepped out of line and not have to worry about how the drunk tank would smell.

When manly men like myself were the only male sex symbols around...(you can ask the saloon girls)

When it was ok to shoot animals...because you were not going to die of starvation as long as your rifle had a bullet or your bow an arrow.

When a whiskey was cheap and gas was cheaper.

Yes I talk of the 70's.

Ode to you.



on a lighter note, I just found out that I weigh 260 pounds, and I would like to say that it's all muscle, but that would be a lie, only like 35% of that is muscle...there's a lot of water weight, bones,organs, mc donalds... it all adds up. Needless to say I need to cut a few things out of my diet, cut down on the drinking, start jogging again. Anyway just to put this into perspective if you look up kimbo on youtube...that guy is 6'2 250 ( or something like that) I am 6'1 260.
Now those who know me well know that I wish to be a warrior, but nowadays I'd have to pretty much join the military to be one and I don't do desert. So my other options are ; 1.Join a boxing gym, 2.Join an MMA (mixed martial-arts) gym, 3.pretend to be a bum and do the whole bum fights thing...and though I actually eat every day I really don't know what it feels like to be willing to do absolutely anything for 20$. Needless to say my options are limited., however I am still looking for partners for my brewing/fighting business plan. So if you'd like to help me out with either by donating to the cause you probably know where to reach me...it's called the comment link at the end of this blog.

Seriously why would you not want to pay to help me kick other people in the teeth?

No comments: