music


Sunday, November 23, 2008

Becuase I'm tired and I ate WAY to fucking much at the bk

No seriously, there were 9 costumers in the d.i department the entire 4 hours I was there. 9.
None of them bought a camera.
Seeing as how my demonstrations went great but no one decided they actually need the photographic devices they came in to get their kids/wives/dogs/camels enough to purchase them today. I decided to go to Burger King and engorge on tasty fast food. Now those of you who know me well know that I can eat...a fucking shit lot of food. So, a double bacon cheeseburger,fries,8 chicken tenders,a rodeo cheese burger, onion rings, and 3 double cheeseburgers (no pickles on anything), and 15 $ later I am full and content with life...I just need a water and an explanation for why the hell I felt the need to eat so damn much.

On a lighter note I called my daughter's mom to tell her I wouldn't be able to make it to the mall in time to take my daughter to the Underwater World, and she didn't even pick up her phone, and hasn't yet called me back.

Also this may be the last cheeseburger talking, but I am tired as tits at the rodeo. So good night.

No comments: