music


Friday, December 5, 2008

Caution: Over-cooking your Steakums will lead to a condition known as sadness

and under cooking em will give you parasites.

Anyway, tonight is Frey's Day Nocht (threw in some German for flare).

Chances are I will drink, and tomorrow I shall work. It is getting to the point once again where my self medication is taking it's toll. I am rowing bored once again to the point where I spend hours of my day off sleeping away all the time within which I could be productive.

Not that It accomplishes much more but I resolve to fore go my naps in favor of exercise and drawing practice. Seriously Some of my goals include mastering drawing from my imagination, writing a novel, learning instruments, and becoming a master of the bedroom.

So if you can or are willing to help with any of my aspirations feel free to voice up.

No comments: