music


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I really don't get it.

Why I'm unmotivated.
Why things I really enjoy quickly bore me.
Why I'm depressed.
Why I feel so weak.

I know it's futile to regret , but I also feel so melancholy when I think about what I could have done with my life if I'd never had a beer,never become addicted to sex, never been put on medication for my various neuroses.

If depression is the bitch who tells you she can't stand you but never lets go of your arm., then regret is her younger hotter sister that you can't get out of your mind because depressions is always there to remind you.

I will be 25 in less than two weeks. I have accomplished nothing except many many failures.
My friends rarely answer my calls, all the loves in my life have abandoned me. I just feel like shit. Worthless. Unable to do what needs to be done. I can't get a job...I can't even get an interview. I feel so confused about what I want from life. I feel empty and lonely and all I can do about it is bitch to myself and then post that onto the Internet.

No comments: